Date

Groups.io Migration Complete

Brendan OSullivan <bosullivan@...>

Greetings OPNFV community!

We are writing to let you know that the migration of your mailing list services to Groups.io is complete. Please be sure to visit https://lists.opnfv.org/g/main to overview your current lists and settings. If you’d like to learn more about using Groups.io , please reference their help documentation. If you need assistance with Groups.io, please email helpdesk@... for The Linux Foundation’s helpdesk.

Registiration

ibrahim i

Re: Confirm your edward_35@126.com email address

李太德

At 2019-09-19 10:39:20, "OPNFV" <noreply@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the https://lists.opnfv.org/g/main group at OPNFV. If you did not request or do not want to join main@..., please ignore this message.

If you only want to send and receive messages from main@..., reply to this email to confirm your email address and activate your membership.

  • Messages will be sent to you at edward_35@...
  • Send messages to main@...

If you want to use the resources and read messages on the website, please click on the link below to confirm your email address, set up a password, and choose other subscription settings:

Confirm account

Cheers,
The OPNFV Team

OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

STEELE, SCOT

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

STEELE, SCOT

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

STEELE, SCOT

Good day to all,

In preparation for tomorrow’s FMO call I am requesting that you review the following:

Agenda: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-05-29+%5BCNTT+-+GSC%5D+-+FMO+Discussion

Current Mode Gaps/Issues/Scope definition: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34608020

Strawman RACI: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34608016

And finally, the definition of “Disagree and Commit”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disagree_and_commit

I ask that you all review the mindset required for disagree and commit, , and be prepared to apply it to tomorrow’s discussion.

Our objective for tomorrow is to reach agreement on the Scope boundaries, and actions the communities must take to move forward in the current mode, minimally on the “1” stream. As such please know that the meeting facilitation will be done to focus us on that outcome.

Thank you for your participation and I look forward to our reaching conclusion tomorrow.

Scot Steele, MS Organization Development

Principal System Engineer– Org Development

Network Cloud

Office 707 461 8279

Mobile 678 654 5994

Re: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Rabi Abdel

Thank you Scot,

I have added few comments and added few questions at the bottom of the page of which we need to answer collectively and agree on.

Yours,

Rabi

From: "STEELE, SCOT" <SS8171@...>
Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 22:08
To: "'Kozlowski, Walter'" <Walter.Kozlowski@...>, "'vincent.danno@...'" <vincent.danno@...>, "BEARDEN, BRIAN O" <bb8840@...>, "STEINBRUECK, SCOTT A" <ss7247@...>, "Rabi, Abdel, Vodafone Group" <abdel.rabi@...>, 'Phil Robb' <phil.robb@...>, "'beth.cohen@...'" <beth.cohen@...>, "'Soininen, Jonne (Nokia - FI/Espoo)'" <jonne.soininen@...>, 'Toshi Wakayama
若山' <to-wakayama@...>, "cedric.ollivier@..." <cedric.ollivier@...>, "GOYAL, PANKAJ" <pg683k@...>, 'Jim Baker' <jbaker@...>, "JAYACHANDRAN, RAJA" <rj5598@...>, "Monkman, Bob" <bob.monkman@...>, "Kivlin, Tom, Vodafone Group" <tom.kivlin@...>, 'Heather Kirksey' <hkirksey@...>, <fuqiao@...>, "'jack@...'" <jack@...>, "MORTON JR., AL" <acm@...>, "'trevor.cooper@...'" <trevor.cooper@...>, "main@..." <main@...>
Cc: "dmcbride@..." <dmcbride@...>
Subject: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

CYBER SECURITY WARNING: This email is from an external source - be careful of attachments and links. Please follow the Cyber Code and report suspicious emails.

[...]

C2 General

Re: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Vincent Danno

Hi Scot, all

Is this exercise meant to look at:

a-      What CNTT should be today? (short term focus)

b-      Or what it should be in the target? (long term focus)

In the (a) approach, typically we identify gaps, we try to close them by clarifications, adjustment and improvements by delta compared to the starting situation. This is kind-of bottom-up.

In the (b) approach, typically we identify the ultimate ideal target, and build a path which is not necessarily made of deltas, but allows more radical change. This is kind-of top-down.

I have the feeling we are looking at (a) only. Looking at (a) is very fine. My question is: how are we going to address (b)?

In order to exemplify my question: at the launch of CNTT, it was assumed CNTT would be temporary and that the specification work, e.g. RM/RA would end up in GSMA. This is an example of what could be a non-delta change. However I don’t see this kind of questions is addressed for now.

Kind regards

Vincent

若山'; OLLIVIER Cédric TGI/OLN; GOYAL, PANKAJ; 'Jim Baker'; JAYACHANDRAN, RAJA; Monkman, Bob; 'Kivlin, Tom, Vodafone Group'; 'Heather Kirksey'; ; 'jack@...'; MORTON JR., AL; 'trevor.cooper@...'; main@...
Cc: dmcbride@...

[...]

Thank you.

Re: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Beth Cohen

Hi Vincent –

All good questions.  In my mind, short-term is that CNTT remains a separate track, but the roles and responsibilities between GSMA and OPNFV are better defined.  Due to the strictures of the GSMA, it seems like an upstream approach from CNTT to GSMA will work better at least for now.  I think we can revisit this in the future.  Also, unlike LFN and most of the other foundations we are working with, GSMA is a closed organization that only allows its members to participate in the process.  The bigger question is the relationship with OPNFV – is CNTT a sub group within OPNFV, or a feeder group that provides the requirements and the architectures, that get translated into the Implementations that are tested by the OPNFV groups.  Just some earl AM thoughts.

Verizon

Beth Cohen

DMTS - NFV/SDN Network Product Strategy
Verizon Business Group

O 781.466.2055
M 781.434.8553
60 Sylvan Rd.
Waltham, MA 02451

Facebook  Twitter

Cc: dmcbride@...

[...]

Ali Shokrollahi

To whom it may concern,
could you tell me what is this meeting for?

regards

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 6:50 PM STEELE, SCOT <ss8171@...> wrote:

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

Re: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Jim Baker

Hey Ali - The CNTT taskforce is looking at the future possibilities of organization and funding - this is a series of conversations leading to that topic.
Hope that helps!
Jim

--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

Re: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Frederick Kautz

The invite appears to be for an event in the past. Can you verify the date please?

Thanks,
Frederick

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020, 11:30 AM Jim Baker <jbaker@...> wrote:
[...]

This appears to have a calendar date set in the past. Can you verify the time please?

Thanks,
Frederick

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020, 11:02 AM STEELE, SCOT <ss8171@...> wrote:

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

CNTT FMO

STEELE, SCOT

Topic: CNTT FMO

Time: Jul 10, 2020 07:00 Pacific Time (US and Canada)

        Every week on Fri, until Oct 2, 2020, 13 occurrence(s)

Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJIuf-CuqTkqG9Y0GQOx76aaJMBD5Oo4FAE7/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCurTMjHNOXsBiFRowAA4qgXe7wtnpfjfpkzDjULDgENAL3HM9gFudQH4z2

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96389672012

Meeting ID: 963 8967 2012

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,96389672012# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,96389672012# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 204 272 7920 Canada

        +1 438 809 7799 Canada

        +1 587 328 1099 Canada

        +1 647 374 4685 Canada

        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 963 8967 2012

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abG3wNE1W7

FMO

STEELE, SCOT

OPNFV Projects3 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CNTT/OPNFV FMO -

Time: Jul 7, 2020 09:00 Pacific Time (US and Canada)

        Every week on Tue, until Sep 29, 2020, 13 occurrence(s)

Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0rce-oqzwuGNyGj1lgkclKUJN-J-6Fw0Nw/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChqD0sGtGStBuPRox5BI_oM_TwmGZbjY1EuxW0DydYYQ_dA8hsf5gyRv7H

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99666057428

Meeting ID: 996 6605 7428

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,99666057428# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,99666057428# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 204 272 7920 Canada

        +1 438 809 7799 Canada

        +1 587 328 1099 Canada

        +1 647 374 4685 Canada

        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 996 6605 7428

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ahKvf8J8H

FMO

STEELE, SCOT

Those attending the FMO call on 7/7, please review the agenda prior to the meeting.

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-07-07+%5BCNTT+-+GSC%5D+-+FMO+Discussion

Please review the agenda for the FMO call tomorrow: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-07-24+%5BCNTT+-+GSC%5D+-+FMO+Discussion

Scot Steele, MS Organization Development

Principal System Engineer– Org Development

Network Cloud

Office 707 461 8279

Mobile 678 654 5994

CNTT FMO

STEELE, SCOT

Good Day,

Thank you to those that participated in today’s call

Please review the minutes of the meeting: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-07-24+%5BCNTT+-+GSC%5D+-+FMO+Discussion

I have included the Template file and a link to the recording of meeting. Please review.

Should you find any inconsistences in the notes, from the recording, please let me know.

Scot Steele, MS Organization Development

Principal System Engineer– Org Development

Network Cloud

Office 707 461 8279

Mobile 678 654 5994

Re: [cntt-tech-steering] CNTT FMO

STEELE, SCOT

William the plan for the community poll is to allow for the LFN GB to have perspective on the opinions of the community. We can discuss if this is necessary at the FMO calls today/Friday. Will you be attending?

Scot

Office 707 461 8279

Mobile 678 654 5994