From: vincent.danno@... [mailto:vincent.danno@...]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 5:27 AM
To: STEELE, SCOT <SS8171@...>; 'Kozlowski, Walter' <Walter.Kozlowski@...>; BEARDEN, BRIAN O <bb8840@...>; STEINBRUECK, SCOTT A <ss7247@...>; 'Rabi, Abdel, Vodafone Group' <abdel.rabi@...>; 'Phil Robb' <phil.robb@...>; Cohen, Beth F <beth.cohen@...>; 'Soininen, Jonne (Nokia - FI/Espoo)' <jonne.soininen@...>; 'Toshi Wakayama若山' <to-wakayama@...>; OLLIVIER Cédric TGI/OLN <cedric.ollivier@...>; GOYAL, PANKAJ <pg683k@...>; 'Jim Baker' <jbaker@...>; JAYACHANDRAN, RAJA <rj5598@...>; Monkman, Bob <bob.monkman@...>; 'Kivlin, Tom, Vodafone Group' <tom.kivlin@...>; 'Heather Kirksey' <hkirksey@...>; <fuqiao@...>; 'jack@...' <jack@...>; MORTON JR., AL <acm@...>; 'trevor.cooper@...' <trevor.cooper@...>; main@...
Cc: dmcbride@...
Subject: [E] RE: OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

Hi Scot, all

Is this exercise meant to look at:

a-      What CNTT should be today? (short term focus)

b-      Or what it should be in the target? (long term focus)

In the (a) approach, typically we identify gaps, we try to close them by clarifications, adjustment and improvements by delta compared to the starting situation. This is kind-of bottom-up.

In the (b) approach, typically we identify the ultimate ideal target, and build a path which is not necessarily made of deltas, but allows more radical change. This is kind-of top-down.

I have the feeling we are looking at (a) only. Looking at (a) is very fine. My question is: how are we going to address (b)?

In order to exemplify my question: at the launch of CNTT, it was assumed CNTT would be temporary and that the specification work, e.g. RM/RA would end up in GSMA. This is an example of what could be a non-delta change. However I don’t see this kind of questions is addressed for now.

Kind regards

Vincent

From: "STEELE, SCOT" <SS8171@...>
Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 22:08
To: "'Kozlowski, Walter'" <Walter.Kozlowski@...>, "'vincent.danno@...'" <vincent.danno@...>, "BEARDEN, BRIAN O" <bb8840@...>, "STEINBRUECK, SCOTT A" <ss7247@...>, "Rabi, Abdel, Vodafone Group" <abdel.rabi@...>, 'Phil Robb' <phil.robb@...>, "'beth.cohen@...'" <beth.cohen@...>, "'Soininen, Jonne (Nokia - FI/Espoo)'" <jonne.soininen@...>, 'Toshi Wakayama
若山' <to-wakayama@...>, "cedric.ollivier@..." <cedric.ollivier@...>, "GOYAL, PANKAJ" <pg683k@...>, 'Jim Baker' <jbaker@...>, "JAYACHANDRAN, RAJA" <rj5598@...>, "Monkman, Bob" <bob.monkman@...>, "Kivlin, Tom, Vodafone Group" <tom.kivlin@...>, 'Heather Kirksey' <hkirksey@...>, <fuqiao@...>, "'jack@...'" <jack@...>, "MORTON JR., AL" <acm@...>, "'trevor.cooper@...'" <trevor.cooper@...>, "main@..." <main@...>
Cc: "dmcbride@..." <dmcbride@...>

CYBER SECURITY WARNING: This email is from an external source - be careful of attachments and links. Please follow the Cyber Code and report suspicious emails.

[...]

C2 General

OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

STEELE, SCOT

[...]

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

OPNFV/CNTT FMO Call

STEELE, SCOT

Jim Baker (LFN) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98594403516

Meeting ID: 985 9440 3516
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98594403516# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,98594403516# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

Re: Confirm your edward_35@126.com email address

李太德

At 2019-09-19 10:39:20, "OPNFV" <noreply@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the https://lists.opnfv.org/g/main group at OPNFV. If you did not request or do not want to join main@..., please ignore this message.

If you only want to send and receive messages from main@..., reply to this email to confirm your email address and activate your membership.

  • Messages will be sent to you at edward_35@...
  • Send messages to main@...

If you want to use the resources and read messages on the website, please click on the link below to confirm your email address, set up a password, and choose other subscription settings:

Confirm account

Cheers,
The OPNFV Team

Registiration

ibrahim i

Groups.io Migration Complete

Brendan OSullivan <bosullivan@...>

Greetings OPNFV community!

We are writing to let you know that the migration of your mailing list services to Groups.io is complete. Please be sure to visit https://lists.opnfv.org/g/main to overview your current lists and settings. If you’d like to learn more about using Groups.io , please reference their help documentation. If you need assistance with Groups.io, please email helpdesk@... for The Linux Foundation’s helpdesk.

21 - 29 of 29