firstname.lastname@example.orgCommon NFVI Telecom Taskforce (CNTT) was created to create a reference model and reference architecture. The mission of the CNTT is:
ESTABLISH GLOBAL NFVi REFERENCE MODEL, ARCHITECTURES & NFVi | VNF CERTIFICATION LIFECYCLE TO REDUCE COST, TIME TO MARKET & COMPLEXITY OF TELCO OPERATIONSFOR THE BENEFIT OF THE BROADER COMMUNITY.
To get involved in the community see the details: https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/wiki#
This group is intended to be used for communications on the CNTT test gaps, alignments, from technical perspective.
- 58 Members
- 83 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.