CNTT Governance firstname.lastname@example.orgCommon NFVI Telecom Taskforce (CNTT) was created to create a reference model and reference architecture. The mission of the CNTT is:
ESTABLISH GLOBAL NFVi REFERENCE MODEL, ARCHITECTURES & NFVi | VNF CERTIFICATION LIFECYCLE TO REDUCE COST, TIME TO MARKET & COMPLEXITY OF TELCO OPERATIONSFOR THE BENEFIT OF THE BROADER COMMUNITY.
To get involved in the community see the details: https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/wiki#
This mailing list is intended to provide a venue for discussing governance issues.
- 81 Members
- 308 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.