Date
Edge WS meeting - 28-April

Ahmed ElSawaf

Dears

I just need to inform you that there is no meeting tomorrow “28th April” and for coming 4 week , I will open a new doodle poll request to change the time due to conflict with “Ramadan month” timing

So appreciate your vote in the poll request as I will close it next Friday 1st May

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you

BR

Ahmed El Sawaf

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).

4/30 Webinar: State of Open Source Networking & the Edge

Brandon Wick <bwick@...>

Dear LFN Communities,

Even though ONES North America has been rescheduled for the fall, we did not want to miss this opportunity to engage with our communities and the networking ecosystem at large. On April 30th at 9:00 AM PT, Arpit Joshipura, GM, Networking, Edge, and IoT will walk through the state of open source networking & the edge, and provide updates on critical industry initiatives such as CNTT, OVP, OPNFV 2.0, the ONAP Frankfurt release, Open Horizon, Google’s activities with Fledge, State of the Edge, EdgeX Foundry’s Geneva release and more. This is also your chance to be the first to hear the major LF Networking and LF Edge announcements for the spring. Attendees are encouraged to engage with us and we'll leave time at the end for Q&A.

Note: Registration is required in advance and you must be signed in to Zoom to attend the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments and we hope you can make it.

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960

Teamup Calendar for CNTT event

Ahmed ElSawaf

Dears

Kindly find the Teamup calendar for CNTT event , linked with session Links

See you there

https://teamup.com/kszr3u719o8sbomt98

BR

Ahmed El Sawaf

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).

[CNTT ]- Edge WS meeting - Meetings plan

Ahmed ElSawaf

Hello All

I hope you are doing good , I will cancel the next Edge meeting ( Tuesday 14th April ) due to holidays and to make sure that we have a good number to attend

Due to the Fact that our Virtual event will be the week after (Starting by 21st   April ) , so Our first meeting will be most probably on 29th April

So we have a plenty of time to move thing  , so I will encourage you to have a log on below PR and modify / approve it

To priorities the activities , the below PR is first priorities to merge before virtual event ,

·         [Edge WS ] Executive Summary #1445 :https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1445

·         [Edge WS ] Objective #1446 : https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1446

·         [Edge WS ] Approach & Scope #1447 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1447

·         [Edge WS ] Principles #1448 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1448

·         [Edge WS ] Use Cases #1449 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1449

·         [Edge WS ] Terminologies #1450 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1450

For previous action point : it will be on parallel

·         Mark Shostak Tomas Fredberg advice to have a parallel work to start to define requirements template that we can use it to parse any use case, Mark Shostak Tomas Fredberg it will be great if you can take a stab in this with Ahmed El Sawaf

See you and stay safe

BR

Ahmed El Sawaf

BR

Ahmed El Sawaf

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).

Re: [CNTT-Edge WS meeting ] + Important note

Ahmed ElSawaf

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for your time during our yesterday’s meeting

Kindy find the MOM

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020-04-07+-+%5BCNTT+EDGE%5D+-+Meeting+Agenda+and+Minutes

Agenda and Minutes:

·         Recording ( I will upload it soonest )

·         Anti-Trust Policies:

·         Linux Foundation Anti-Trust Policy Notice

·         GSMA Anti-Trust Policy Notice

·         Agenda Bashing

·         Walkthrough the suggested content

·         [Edge] Develop content under Edge use case section #1416 :https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1416/files#diff-134bec14aca71098d04fbcbb213964c4

·         [Edge WS ] Executive Summary #1445 :https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1445

·         [Edge WS ] Objective #1446 : https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1446

·         [Edge WS ] Approach & Scope #1447 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1447

·         [Edge WS ] Principles #1448 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1448

·         [Edge WS ] Use Cases #1449 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1449

·         [Edge WS ] Terminologies #1450 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1450

·         Use Cases alignment

·         Karim Rabie: will present a draft proposal for use cases

·         liaison

·         Do we need right now (Y/N)

·         LF-Edge -akraino :

·         OpenStack - StarlingX :

·         GSMA - Telco Edge Cloud :

·         TIP

Minutes:

·         All members are allowed to go directly to edit in the PR that was assigned to, it will be great to finalize them by baldy release (before 1st of May )

·         Rabi Abdel Tomas Fredberg advice to Start with use case sub-chapter

·         Manik Sidana advice to Put solid criteria to accept Edge use cases under CNTT

·         Sukhdev Kapur mention Akraino BP, that it is great effort as well, we can use it when needed

·         WS agreed on the 5 use case presented by karim Rabie as they almost covering 80% of common use that related to Telco, another use case is accepted after developing the criteria of selection

·         Mark Shostak Tomas Fredberg advice to have a parallel work to start to define requirements template that we can use it to parse any use case, Mark Shostak Tomas Fredbergit will be great if you can take a stab in this with Ahmed El Sawaf

·         karim Rabie Ahmed El Sawaf will have a quick view on CH02 RM "Workload req. & Analytics" to check how far is matching the use cases in terms of coverage

Actions: