Re: [CNTT-Edge WS meeting ] + Important note

Ahmed ElSawaf

Dears

Please have a look on below PRs till our next meeting , I add assignee per each PR ( if you don’t mind J) , and one Reviewer with Rabi ( as owner for each section ) and for sure all WS members are welcome to comment , add  ,modify on any of below PRs

[Edge] Develop content under Edge use case section #1416 :https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1416/files#diff-134bec14aca71098d04fbcbb213964c4
[Edge WS ] Executive Summary #1445 :https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1445
[Edge WS ] Objective #1446 : https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1446
[Edge WS ] Approach & Scope #1447 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1447
[Edge WS ] Principles #1448 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1448
[Edge WS ] Use Cases #1449 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1449
[Edge WS ] Terminologies #1450 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1450

It will great to have some progress till next meeting

Note : There is missing github IDs , which I can’t find them , I will send one to one mail

Thanks for your support and Stay Safe

BR
Ahmed El Sawaf